martes, 19 de febrero de 2008

The Animals - La Casa Del Sol Naciente/The House Of The Rising Sun

HAY UNA CASA EN NUEVA ORLEANS, LA LLAMAN “EL SOL NACIENTE”. Y HA SIDO POR MUCHO LA RUINA DE UN NIÑO POBRE, Y DIOS SABE QUE ESE SOY YO. MI MADRE ERA UNA COSTURERA, ELLA COSÍA MIS JEANS. MI PADRE ERA UN JUGADOR AQUÍ EN NUEVA ORLEANS. LO ÚNICO QUE NECESITA UN JUGADOR ES UNA MALETA Y UN CAJUELA. Y EL ÚNICO MOMENTO EN QUE ESTÁ SATISFECHO ES CUANDO ESTÁ EN UNA BORRACHERA. ¡MADRES, ENSÉÑENLE A SUS HIJOS A NO HACER LO QUE YO HICE!. PASAR SUS VIDAS ENTRE PECADO Y MISERIA EN LA CASA DEL SOL NACIENTE. BUENO, TENGO UN PIE EN LA ESTACIÓN Y EL OTRO PIE EN EL TREN. VOY DE REGRESO A NUEVA ORLEANS A VESTIRME CON ESE GRILLETE Y ESA CADENA. HAY UNA CASA EN NUEVA ORLEANS, LA LLAMAN “EL SOL NACIENTE”. Y HA SIDO POR MUCHO LA RUINA DE UN NIÑO POBRE, Y DIOS SABE QUE ESE SOY YO.

There is a house in New Orleans They call the Rising Sun And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy And God I know I'm one My mother was a tailor She sewed my new bluejeans My father was a gamblin' man Down in New Orleans Now the only thing a gambler needs Is a suitcase and trunk And the only time he's satisfied Is when he's on a drunk. Oh mothers tell your children Not to do what I have done Spend your lives in sin and misery In the House of the Rising Sun Well, I got one foot on the platform The other foot on the train I'm goin' back to New Orleans To wear that ball and chain Well, there is a house in New Orleans They call the Rising Sun And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy And God I know I'm one.

No hay comentarios: