domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2007

Dollar - ¿Con Quién Estabas A La Luz De La Luna?/Who Were You With In The Moonlight?

¿CON QUIÉN ESTABAS A LA LUZ DE LA LUNA? ¿QUIÉN TE ABRAZABA TAN FUERTE? ¿CON QUIÉN ESTABAS, AMOR MÍO? DEJÁNDOME TAN TRISTE TÚ DICES QUE NO ME PERTENECES, YO NO PUEDO EVITAR SENTIR QUE ERES MÍA. QUIERO SENTIRTE CERCA DE MÍ, TÚ DICES QUE NO TIENES TIEMPO. ¿POR QUÉ ME LASTIMAS, NENA? ¿POR QUÉ ME TRATAS TAN MAL? ¿ERES SOLO UNA AMANTE PASAJERA A PESAR DE QUE TE DÍ TODO LO QUE TENÍA?, ASÍ ES, TE DÍ TODO LO QUE TENÍA. ¿CON QUIÉN ESTABAS A LA LUZ DE LA LUNA? ¿QUIÉN TE ABRAZABA TAN FUERTE? ¿CON QUIÉN ESTABAS, AMOR MÍO? DEJÁNDOME TAN TRISTE.

Who were you with in the moonlight Who was it holding you so tight Who were you with my love Repeat Making me so sad Making me so sad (so so sad) Making me so sad You say you don't belong to me I can't help feeling you're mine I wanna feel you close to me baby You say you aint got the time Why are you hurting me baby Why do you treat me so bad You're just a run-around lover Though I gave you everything I had Yes I gave you everything I had Who were you with in the moonlight Who was it holding you so tight Who were you with my love Repeat Who were you with in the moonlight Who was it holding you so tight Who were you with in the moonlight baby Making me so sad (making me sad) Making me so sad (so so sad) Making me so sad Though I gave you everything I had Yes I gave you everything I had Who were you with in the moonlight Who was it holding you so tight Who were you with who were you with Who were you with in the moonlight Who was it holding you so tight Who were you with in the moonlight baby Who were you with in the moonlight Who was it holding you so tight Who were you with my love Making me so sad Making me so sad Making me so sad Who were you with in the moonlight Who was it holding you so tight Who were you with in the moonlight Who was it holding you so tight Who were you with in the moonlight baby Who were you with in the moonlight Who was it holding you so tight.

No hay comentarios: